Incubi? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incubi?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incubi?

The more I look at the miniatures of the Dark eldar Incubi I see Slaaneshi Chosen writen all over them. Am I all off? Have anyone used Dark Eldar parts (exept the Dark Eldar Slave Girls) or even units? I also think of using some Wracks in my marauder unit...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x4)

Yes they do look Slaaneshi, but in the grand scheme of things i thing they would look a bit small compared to the normal CW, and on top of that they are more expensive per model than the current chosen models.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They arent much more expensive and look alot better than the normal chosen. And cheaper (nybot to speak of how much easier) to get than the conversions some do. The Size issue is bigger. (pun Intended) Even so I think they could pull the role of.

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1480 (x8)

The winged Dark Elves, Scourges or whatever they're called - are usually used to make Valkia conversions. Otherwise, I'm not too familiar with anyone using them. Although if you look at Sigvald, he's pretty tiny for a Warrior, and I think that the Dark Eldar are even bigger than what he is. They do look great as Dark Elves though, oh my god, I've seen a sick army of Dark Elves using the Dark Eldar line.

Aaanyways, if you want to give it a shot, I say for it. Just realize that the Dark Eldar heads are strangely larger than a Warriors, IIRC. So that could get a little weird (40k is proportioned slightly different than Fantasy)
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread