Librarium Online Forums banner

Painting Competition - Chaos Undivided

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  benjibaird 
#1 ·
Ok, I forgot about the Undivided one so here it is. After this one is up, we'll do the big finale to find out who is the greatest of them all :D

The theme is undivided, so anything without a Mark will go. It can be an undivided Norse hero or just a big chaos monster. It's up to you.

Usual Rules....

1] The miniature(s) entered must be aCHAOS model. You can use non GW miniatures but not Space Marines used as 'counts as' Chaos Hounds for example.

2] If the 'theme' is a unit then that unit must meet the minimum number of models required to make that unit. So 10 for Marauders etc.

3] Once the time limit is up there will be a new thread made with all the pics in there for you (everyone) to judge. There will be a Poll so you can vote.

4] You can vote for yourself but it is considered 'bad form' to do so.

5] Please make sure your model is painted and based........

6] Please Limit yourself to two Pictures. You can do crazy photoshop stuff with different angles in one picture but only 2 Pics in total please. Otherwise I'll pick two and if I'm entering I might pick the bum ones :p Oh, speaking of pictures, if you can, can you use photobucket stuff please? It makes my life SO much easier [/QUOTE]

[B]The Competition ends: 23:59 13/09/14[/B]

Winner so Far

Nurgle: Kaleb Daark
Tzeentch: Furbyballer.
Slaanesh: Leech
Khorne:Benjibaird
Undivided:

See less See more
#13 ·
Well, it has been some time since i posted something heren but here we go....
Univided Dragon Ogres, as long as there are spoils of war, the don't care for which God they fight :)

#17 ·
To be fair mate. It is a bit late, sorry. the closing date was the 13th and extending another week is a bit much when we already have a fair few entries. Plus, you won last time :p let someone else have a go!

Defcon, I'll add it to the list.

I'll post the voting thread up tomorrow! Sorry, shifts at work have changed to some seriously anti-social hours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.