Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
How do you guys think the tactics and army composition of Chaos would change if you were playing under the Warbands rules? (http://us.games-workshop.com/games/w...os/default.htm)
Oh, and this stuff is all available for free on their site, so I don't think it breaks copyright.. I'll post it for anyone who can't read PDF file.
- army needs at least 2 core units
- army cant include more than 10 units
- army can have 1 rare, 1 special.. if didnt take a rare, can take another special instead
- army has to have a commander (either a hero level worth no more than 75 pts, or a unit champion.. if unit champion is commander, he has to remain with his unit.. cant ever use lords)
- army can include 0-2 heroes, but their combined stuff cant exceed 150
- army can include one flying unit or creature
- army can include 0-1 war machine or chariot
max unit size reduced
-3 models for 20x20mm and 20x25mm
-2 models for 25x50mm
-1 models for 40x40mm and 50x50mm