2000 Pt Khorn Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Im starting my First Mortal army of Khorn and need help Building a proper army
    PLZ Keep in mind that I have about 127 points left over becuase i am completly clueless as to what to place these points into.

Heres my army list

Exalted Chaos Champion of Khorne Armour of Damnation, Enchanted Shield, Juggernaut of Khorn

Aspiring Champion of Khorn Banner of Rage

Chaos Chariot of Khorne

5 Knights of Khorne Champion, Standard Bearer, Musician

14 Warriors of Khorne Standard, Musician, Shields

15 Warriors of Khorne Standard, Musiciain, Champion, Shields

20 Marauders Flail, Standard, Musician, Champion

20 Marauders Flail, Standard, Musician, Champion

10 Chaos Warhounds

10 Chaos Warhounds

10 Chaos Warhounds

Im wondering as being a previous beast of chaos owner wether or not to include my ungors and gors in my army replacing my marauders as a a meatshield and to add a bit more flavour to the whole Blood Thirsty look.

2. Remove Advertisements

New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

Not a bad list

1. Chaos Knights to Chosen.

2. You are using all core choices so why not add a beast herd as a special choice

3. 2 spawns

4. DOW cannon in for a nice range shot...actually in a Khorne army people will yell cheese

5. Chaos Ogres for Bull Ogres. Depending on what roll you need. If you want a unit to hit hard on the 1st turn and draw fire...bull ogres. If you want staying power Chaos Ogres with Heavy Armor and Shields.

6. Troll! Troll! Troll! (if you ever played pigskin football for Genesis) Regeneration rocks, stupidity doesn't...
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread