Slaaneshi Lord - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slaaneshi Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a Slaaneshi lord i am designing, please tell me what you think.

Vandress Vhok, Lord of Slaanesh and Bringer of Pain

Base
    Mark of Slaanesh
    Whip of Pleasure
    Gaze of the Gods
    Pendant of
    Slaanesh

Total---------------335

please tell me what you think. i plan on using him in a unit of Chosen with mark of slaanesh.

It won't - Won't break me
    It won't - Defeat me
    We will - Will break you
    We will - Defeat you

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it is fluff to have a whip of slaanesh.but i think it would be better to give him the helm of many eye :stupidity is psychology so he won't have any trouble with it.so you have a hand for a shield or a great weapon(recommended)or a additional weapon if you also want that extra attack.

i also think you should think about placing him in you unit of chosen chaos warriors.I think he be of beter use in a unit of normal chaos warrior or marrauders. the cosen chaos warriors don't really need the help and then that unit will become a point sink 335 points for your lord and well count for 200 points of chosens that is to much of a gamble agains somone that knows whats he doing.
    and in a unit of marrauders hes leaderschip wil help alot they cannot reroll their break tests or even if you give them mark of slaanesh they still suffer from break tests.it's up to you were you put him but i strongly advise agains putting him in the chosen unit.
    and one question are you gonna use the raptorous stadard, and on what unit.
    and if you put you general in that unit. this can be good or bad because your general will become rock hard .but it also is a waist putting him in that unit he always strikes first so the lowwer initiative won't he much help better put this on a unit with no hero.to because that way they will be no incredible unit but by dividing power all your units will be rock hard.

EDIT:WOW that was a little much.well when i am going i am going.i don't know if you have anything about this but maby other people do.
    (wow hell i need to be more to the point in future posts)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Cheap poison@Feb 14 2005, 17:10
    well it is fluff to have a whip of slaanesh.but i think it would be better to give him the helm of many eye :stupidity is psychology so he won't have any trouble with it.so you have a hand for a shield or a great weapon(recommended)or a additional weapon if you also want that extra attack.
    [snapback]329335[/snapback]
    I thought the Helm of Many Eyes works even if the bearer is immune to Psychology? I also quite like the idea of using the Lord independantly mounted on the Steed of Slaanesh; then you can have him zooming about the field supporting units etc. Not sure if this would work, but you've gotta admit, that model is beautiful!
    Hordes of Chaos Mortals (2000pt) - 1/1/0 (Win/Lose/Draw)

Daemonhunters (1500pt) - Coming Soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the help. i kinda liked the idea of a whip is mostly why i put it there. so do we know if he will have stupidity with a helm of many eyes or what? if not i think i will apt for that instead.
    It won't - Won't break me
    It won't - Defeat me
    We will - Will break you
    We will - Defeat you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Helm of Many Eyes makes the bearer suffer stupidity even if immune to psychology.
    First law of science: don't spit into the wind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah?i diden't had the army book on me so.when i cheked i when.DOH
    well srry.

+ Reply to Thread