Nurgle Daemon Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nurgle Daemon Army

i was wondering if anyone here thinks daemon armies are worth it. as my name implies i am going to choose nurgle, so i was wondering if anyone thinks a nurgle daemon army would do well. also i was wondering if a Great Unclean One would be worth using. thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the Great Unclean One is one of the best Greater Daemons. Cheap, 6 wounds with his invulnerable save, and a decent statline.

As for daemon armies, I'm not a big fan of them -- when using daemons, I prefer to have 1 or 2 units of them that I can call in for support where they are needed, rather than relying on them.
    Sithlet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you thinking 40K? because the great unclean one in fantasy has 10 wounds. but otherwise thanks for your info!
    Remember, Nurgle Loves You!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er, yep, sorry. Just jumped to the post from the recently posted section and posted away! Didn't notice I was in fantasy and not 40k. Just ignore what I said.
    Sithlet

Senior Member taint_of_the_dark_ones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

Using the HoC book, an all daemon army won't work very well. If you are realy serious, and can do some decent conversions, then perhaps try the storm of chaos daemonic legions list. Perhaps you should read the list first, for that just go to the SoC website. Catchya later,
    Taint

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nurgle deamon armies are fantastic, ive never lost with one!! i prefer deamon princes over the great unclean one in games under 3000points as they are just way to expensive.

using the deamonic legions army list is a better way of fielding them, as you get loads more options and also the +1 leadership across the army is sweet and the 5+ ward is to good to pass up! also plaugeriders are rock hard!! i use them in 2 units of 3-4models as flankers and they never let me down!!

Nurgle all the way!!

+ Reply to Thread