500 point Choas army.. help! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

500 point Choas army.. help!

hey, i've kinda just started collecting choas, i don't really know what type of choas army i want to play as i've been looking into most of them and i dont really know which one is the best for a 500 point game. My friends and i are starting up a campaign and we have most of the races involved. I need help to good tactics and a good army list that will help with the battle. We have a fairly large table and i know that there are going to be alot of shots being fired... so any help would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements

Melbourne, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

31 (x4)

It's good to get a theme up for your army and then do up a list and start buying figurines to fill out the army list that you've made. You need to decide what you like for yourself, we're not here to make lists for you. A good place to start for ideas is here:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ad.php?t=35127 (Hordes of Chaos Army Selector)

Hope that this helps you out, good luck with making the army.
    The iron crowned is getting closer,
    Swings his hammer down on him,
    Like a thunderstorm he's crushing,
    Down the Noldor's proudest king.

Under my foot, so hopeless it seems.
    You've troubled my day, now feel the pain.
    - Blind Guardian

Closed Thread