frenzy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: frenzy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

frenzy

this is stupid but i never understand the frenzy rules please

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Which part? Basics: Gives your units an extra attack, must charge when in range, immune to panic(?) while franzied. ? mark is because I don't have my rulebook right in front of me. You will lose frenzy and cannot regain it if you lose combat.... actually for full answers read in the psychology section in the rulebook.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An important point to make is that these charges are declered in the compulsary movement phase, ie before other charges, so you could still freely charge anything in range and not necessarily the closest target in the normal charging phase. This makes fast frenzied troops much more worthwhile, and I know that at least i got confused with this at first.

And I think you may be in the wrong section... Someone should probably move this to Rules Help :huh:

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

This has already been asked, and please - read the rules book it explains the rules clearly in there. If not find a GW shop or a Vet player and ask them to explain it to you.

KU

=Locked=

Closed Thread