Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
There are a few rules I'm unsure of I was hoping someone could clear up for me.
- If a unit of Chaos Warriors takes great weapons, can they take shields as well?
- Can models who are standard bearers and musicians take the same equipment as the rest of the unit (hand weapon and shield, ect...), or must they only carry the standard or instrument?
- Can there be only one unit of Chosen per army, or only one for each type of troop (knights, warriors, ect..)?
1) You can take a great weapon and a shield, but you cant use both at once. I.e. you only get the armour bonus from the shield when you are not in combat using the great weapon
2) Standard bearers and musicians always caount as having the same gear as the rest of the unit
3) I seem to have misplaced my army book, but IIRC you can have one chosen unit per army
You can have up to one unit of chosen warriors and one unit of chosen knights in the same Mortal army.
"Peace, through superior firepower."
Exception to the Chosen rule is Archaon's horde which can take multiple units of chosen... however that is only that army list, not others for Chaos.
40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)