Khorne mortal armies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x3)

Khorne mortal armies

looking for other khornate ppl to exchange ideas, info, magic combo's n other stuff.

i'm sick to death of taking on Slaanesh beastmen with like 4-5 chariots in teams of 2, shaggoth n doombull (very cheap, hardly any magic items) running together and lots of skirmishing beastherds. i cant seem to play down these combo's so was considering taking a khorne daemon prince instead of a lord for mobility and threatening purposes. oh, i run a khorne warrior army. ANY HELP????

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you asking us to make an army list for you ? if so then no one will but if you h=are just looking for help with the army these are pointers to think about

you need magic defence , try to mkae most of your units mark of khorne

your characters wont lose ... they are some of the hardest chracters out there so take advantage of that

fenzy ... make sure you always loom at what frenzy could do to you for example if you had 16 warriors in a unit that frenzy chrged a unit of ironbreakers that had GW warriors on its flank then you just lost yourslef a unit of warriors . just be careful with this one

basic is really

hero

hero

warriors

knights

then what ever else you want
    fantasy

vampire counts ( under construction)

am thinking about starting it again

currently working on :

second unit of skellys

most likely thing next :

another box of skellys .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

Although I give you credit for a theme army, that may be the problem right there. You may want to consider adding some variety to the mortal khorne army. Playing against Slaanash armies, your giving up a lot against movement. They can work to your flank with little you can do to stop it. Even if your using some maraurder horseman mixed in your still giving up a lot of possible flank attacks.

In addition, what is the rest of your army composition? If you can give some insight on this perhaps I can give better advice..
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

103 (x3)

I is got a Khorne Lord w/ Slaught Blade, Gaze n HoME
    20x Chosen Khorne Warr w/ Sh, Comm n Banner of R
    15x Khorne Warr w/ Sh, Halb n Comm
    2x Beastherds of 13x Gor n 5x Ungor, Comm n Ad HW
    Chosen Khorne Knights w/ Comm n War Banner
    some Marauders
    sometimes chariot. I haven't got any probs nemore cuz he has Grimgors Black Orc horde now so, like today, unless me 595 10x khorne chosen knights get charged in th flank by a giant (stupid me for deploying on a hill....) he can charge me n i can still win. Obviously Khorne is powerful but i don't take lots of characters, n i have so much trouble against giants n the like cuz a Lord can only be in one place at a time, seeing as he usually has 2 giants. no biggie but, i like to go unit hunting with my other lord combo so i guess if i isolate them (big stuff.... giants, doombull) to a degree i'll snap attack n smash those herds with me Chaos Runeaxe n Gaze Khorne Lord in a Khorne chariot. Happy hunting!

+ Reply to Thread