Crom the skaven lord. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crom the skaven lord.

lol ok guys i want u to do something for me. if u have the SOC army book turn it to page 6 there u should see crom without his helm on and if u look at the side of his head he has a sakven symbol tattooed or printed onit..i dont know if this was the guy drawing him having alittle chuckle or if GW have some kind of added fluff yet to come for him (highly doubt that)
    . Just thought i would point it out :p.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Tabletop Terraformer Tzeentch Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    109 (x4)

Okay, page 6 of Storm of Chaos; just had a look.

I don't know if that actually is Crom (although it does look a lot like him), but whether or not it is him, the tattoo on the side of his head is quite clearly an eight pointed star of chaos. It's definately not a triangular Skaven symbol!
    "Peace, through superior firepower."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well im looking at it right now and it dont look like a 8 pointed star to me it looks like the skaven triangle !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that definately is the triangle
    but thats crom?
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

I'd agree with it not being Crom, those type of helmets are common enough (horns and all) also he has no shield. As for the brand mark, it is in fact the Star of Chaos (eight pointed star) but it has been done so that it appears to run off his face (IE. It goes where the pics doesn't show).

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard
    I'd agree with it not being Crom, those type of helmets are common enough (horns and all) also he has no shield. As for the brand mark, it is in fact the Star of Chaos (eight pointed star) but it has been done so that it appears to run off his face (IE. It goes where the pics doesn't show).

KU
    ooo i see it now, i thought the top part was hair and the bottom was just shadow, i didnt notice it all
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol oh yeah i didnt see it run off sry about that but im sure its crom he has the sword and axe just not his shield,on either the american or uk warhammer site when this picture is brought up next to the crom model pluss he has a minion holding what appears to me to be croms helm (the size of the horns and style of the helm with just the eye slots) and most noraml warriors wouldnt have a minion only lords and such . And to top it off he has the large 8 pointed star as a neclace same as on the crom model and the large spike coming from his knee,it all adds up this is a picture of crom.
    Last edited by Sorrow; June 17th, 2005 at 17:40.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Definitely seeing the tattoo as a star and I think its Crom. Has him holding an axe, looks like he's got a sword slung on the leg too, and the Helmet and armor match up pretty good. And the Maraurders bowing at his feet.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread