Bloodcrushers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bloodcrushers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloodcrushers

A few questions about bloodcrushers:

First and most important, can you use them in a mortal chaos army at all?

Are they generally worth their points? Is their best uses shock cavalry or flankers?

What are some good ways too convert them?

If it helps, i've planned to include them in an infantry heavy khorne army... The reason I want to use them is that I think they're way cooler and more original than chaos knights, and I need some cavalry.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unfortunately they can only be used in a demonic legion army, i also wanted to use them and i had considered comverting them by simply getting a juggernaught and a bloodletter and just widening the bloodletters legs and sitting him on, much like i did for my hero mounted on a juggernaught
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

I think i'd be a refreshing change to play against. Bloodcrusher's seem like a nice unit, and their potential for devestation could be huge. I think your on target for the conversion, especially since it says their mounted on a Juggarnaut in the list. Unfortunately, only playable in DL list...would be nice for general Chaos though.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad... I guess i'll just have to go with chosen knights like everyone else

On the other hand I mostly play against my brother and close friends... so i'm sure we could work something out :p

Do you mean the old 40K Juggernaughts? Cause I think they look somehow undynamic... Though I really cant think of any other way to convert them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah basically my friend who collected 40k chaos decided to stop so i bought all 3 of his juggernaughts off of him for like £5 :-D
    ive used one for my hero but i havent got plans for the other two yet (seeing as i cant make cavalry or the chariot out of them
    lets agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours are

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x3)

How come you can't make the chariot with the juggernaut you have? I am in the process of building a khore daemon chariot using a standard juggernaut and some other bits and pieces I ordered.
    Helper monkey, bring me beer and donuts

+ Reply to Thread