Chaos Warrior Models - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Warrior Models

Which models do the regiment box contain? I havent seen the back (as i am new to a chaos army) of the box, and im seeing 2 different styles of models on the GW website. Are they varying? Or are some of the models im seeing conversions. Heres what im talking about-- they have different models while showing how to paint (Located in the "Colors of Chaos Catagory) but have other models. Personally, i want the models they're painting, because the ones that look like they're being sold in the box, i think, look like total trash.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/w...ors/khorne.htm

those are teh models i want. are they sold in the regiment box, or conversions?

Last edited by Nagash_Lives; July 10th, 2005 at 11:15.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

those models are what you can make from the Warriors of Chaos box. There's four different fronts, four different backs and a plentiful selection of arms and heads, and that's not including the champions bits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, those are the warriors from the box sets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Those are the warriors that came out during Storm of Chaos last year. Come 12 in a box if I remember correctly. They assemble easily and paint up really nice. The down side is the convertability, I have found the older chaos warriors were easier to convert, however I think the new one's have a harder/eviler look to them. And look rock hard!
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread