Flayerkin Tactics - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Flayerkin Tactics

Anybody have some Flayerkin tactics they would like to share or any comments concerning there usefulness?

I just got done converting and painting up eight of these guys. I'm kinda excited about using because they look so great!

2. Remove Advertisements

New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

The problem with Flayer Kin are they are kinda expensive for what they do. In a seige they are golden, scale walls quickly, killing blow when they reach the top, 2 attacks each. Man do they clear the ramparts. In a general battle their Toughness 3 dies very very quickly. I have some converted that I really really like, and have watched them die every game. Unless they can make it down a flank, and hit a unit in the side, they usually get messed up.

I've had success with them when I can get them in terrain, or team up with a unit of maruarders hitting the front. 10 killing blow attacks into a flank makes any quake with fear.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread