Lords and Heroes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Lords and Heroes

I've been trying really hard to put an exalted champion in like one or two of my units of Marauders, especially against Bret. so I could boost their Ld. The only problem is that I've found I can never get enough points to put one or two in the army without having to hack off limbs for the spare points. so far my Lord of Chaos is at 332 pts, do u guys think this is rediculous for 2000 pts or do u think that I would be best off just having my Lord 8" away from the Marauders at all times for the General/Ld bonus

2. Remove Advertisements

New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

I personally don't feel units need to be led by a character. I try to keep characters to the minimum and live and die by the 8" rule. however, it is helpful to have a very mobile character to be able to lend a helping hand when necessary. Although, in certain situations vs certain armies 2 aspiring champions can help more than 1 lord.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread