chaos ? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chaos ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chaos ?

i borrowed my friends chaos book and wanted to check them out but it seems to not have all that many units
    mounted daemonettes
    pleasureseekers
    changebringers
    stuff like that

and i was wondering is a tzeentch daemon army very good because screamers and flamers are good but costly but horrors look pretty pathetic (in the book that i am borrowing at least)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Tabletop Terraformer Tzeentch Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    109 (x4)

The units you've listed in your post are only available to the Daemonic Legion army list, which is in the Storm of Chaos book (and the stats and rules are in this book too). If you want to do a daemonic army, you should definately buy Storm of Chaos (if you can get it) and use the Daemonic Legion list. It was created specifically because the daemon armies you could make from the Hordes of Chaos list are complete rubbish! :hmm:

And yes, Horrors have been utterly castrated of any useful ability and are only of any real use in a Tzeentch Daemonic Legion to make up the numbers (and the core choices). Although in the Daemonic Legion, Horrors (and the other lesser daemons too) are allowed to have a champion, and the Horror champ is a level 1 wizard. Being a follower of Tzeentch I am very disappointed with what they did to Horrors and I thank the Changer for Screamers (about the only useful Tzeentch daemon in the Hordes book). In this edition of Chaos, for Tzeentch daemons at least, change has been for the worse...
    "Peace, through superior firepower."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks iwant to start a daemon army i was thinking of either tzeentch or slaanesh but mabye nugle but i diddn't want tzeentch after i looked at the horrors but mabye they are better than i think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if you want to do a tzeentch army, use the dryads as horrors. it realy lowers the price of the army.

+ Reply to Thread