Librarium Online Forums banner

MoU and the Helm of Many Eyes

667 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Khorne Lord 
#1 ·
got a question for you guys

how would the Helm of Many Eyes Work when used by a character that has the Mark of Undivided? :blink:

i know that the helm causes stupidity which comes under the psych section and that the MoU allows the re-roll of failed psych tests.

SO: would this mean that if my chaos lord with the Helm can re-roll his stupidty test if he initially fails it?

i have conversed with the manager of my local GW and he said that he would check with the other GW stores and get their opinions on the matter, but he had no real problem with the re-roll ability.

i thought i might get your thoughts on this question as i'm going to a tournament on April 22/23 and have to get my list ready by thursday (20 april).

feedback asap please!

#2 ·
You get the re-roll. Slaanesh and Frenzied Khorne characters don't get immunity, but the re-roll stands. It was used thus in a White Dwarf battle report chaos army list, and I can only imagine the scolding that would be brought down if someone flubbed their rules in WD!

#3 ·
I don't really need to post, but I'm bored so...

Just to confirm, Khorne Lord is indeed correct, the Mark of Undivided does provide a re-roll for the Helm of Many Eyes, since Stupidity is a psychology test. Which of course makes Undivided Lords the best candidates for the Helm, as failing a Ld9 test twice in a row is highly unlikely (possible, but not likely).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.