Crom vs Grimgor! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    ex-Ash_Oblivion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crom vs Grimgor!

I have just read the battle between Grimgor and Crom, i am a devoted Chaos player so obviously i am standing by Crom all the way! In the battle, the Orcs had broken and they were fleeing, but Grimgor remained fighting it out with Crom. Crom decided it was time to end the fight as no victor was going to prevail. Is this honour in battle? From Chaos? Is that heard of? Grimgor was heavily insulted but then ran away!

I want both Orc and Chaos players to get involved! Anyone else feel free to join in!

I have seen Croms stats but i cant find Grimgors anywhere! Has anyone found his stats or matched both Grimgor and Crom up in battle? If so which one prevailed? Was it a close match or was there a clear victor? I am predicting it was a very close battle and that their stats are extremely similar, after all it has to follow the fluff!

Dont be nasty and tell me Crom got conquered, if he got beat just say he got beat. Lol dont rub it in my face!

--Thanks guys and girls!

Last edited by Too_3asy; September 20th, 2006 at 01:29.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Now 17% more helpful gingerninja's Avatar
    In the ninja lab.......of course it exists!!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    262 (x7)

I have fought them out theoretically for you. Grimgor will win eventually. Even though Crom's rules nulify Grigors weapon, Grimgor has a superior armour save and a ward save, where as, if he is using his sword and shield combo, he only has a 2 + armour save.

This means that once it is reduce by grimgors strength, it is only 4+.

It would be close, and due to copyright I can't work it out here for you, but Grimgor should win. :ninja:
    New LOChat functions now avaliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    Dr Gingerninjas therapy room for kids with a poor grasp of both english and Warhammer, please take a ticket from nurse deciever

Need a list designed for any Fantasy army: Click Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the Storm of Chaos storyline, Crom's army beat Grimgor's army pre-invasion. A theoretical fight between them would probably swing in Grimgor's favour, look at the point difference.

Grimgor's stats can be found in the Orc and Goblin army book, at least in 6th edition (haven't seen the new one).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

The largest problem is with the new orcs rules. Grimgor brings a massive 7 attacks at a high strength which will eventually drop Crom. Plus his initiative is faster i believe, i'll have to look when i get home, in addition he's got an extra wound
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread