Norse mauraders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norse mauraders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norse mauraders

I was going through dogs of war, and I ran into these guys. THey seem by far better than normal mauraders, frexzied, so no panic. I was just wondering what base size they would be on. Since they came before the chaos book, it seems they are on a 20 mm base. If that is true could i just put them on a bigger base so it looks better.

E-bay helps us all!
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZss4kakerotQQhtZ-1
    GT Las vegas ticket available through me just pm.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by laughingman View Post
    I was going through dogs of war, and I ran into these guys. THey seem by far better than normal mauraders, frexzied, so no panic. I was just wondering what base size they would be on. Since they came before the chaos book, it seems they are on a 20 mm base. If that is true could i just put them on a bigger base so it looks better.
    You could do the bigger base, but then you'd have to be really clear with opponents about how many models are in btb contact, why so many attacks are coming from just four models, why four models makes a rank for you, and so on.

I think you could do some really cool conversions with this, though.

As for frenzy, you know it's problem: being led around the field by enemy throw-away units. I love playing against frenzied troops with my VC army. Summon five or six zombies, and misdirect a frenzied unit to enable a flank charge.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread