Tyranid idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tyranid idea

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Tyranid idea

Hi all,

I just finished my O&G 2000 pts army and I though of starting another army. I still have a tyranid army from warhammer 40k that I don't use and cant find anyone to sell so I though, Why not!

I though about making a deamon list (because tyranid still look like deamon IMO).

If you have tips or any picture of people arealdy doing it, any help is need. I still don't know wich of the four god would be the more fluffly. Nurgle seem fine but if there other choice, let me hear it!

By the way, here what I have from tyranid:

6 warrior( 3 old and 3 new)
    8 genesteeler
    18 hormagaunt
    22 thermagaunt
    Like 8 ripper swarm
    1 new carnifex
    3 zoanthrope

I got all the square base need and some chaos bits from w40k left over so I just need to know wich model for wich unit. I don't want to buy anything new because of money problem, I want to have a cheap army and original one wich make the opponent say WTH

Thanks for future help!

Last edited by virus646; January 10th, 2007 at 12:46.

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

Sounds like an interesting idea. Would be cool to see those tyranid models ranked up. Be sure to post any pics so we can have a look!

+ Reply to Thread