Hounds of Chaos - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hounds of Chaos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hounds of Chaos

I was wondering if any one has a cheeper idea on warhounds. I dont care for the current ones.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

yes well, Wolves... Dire wolves could be fine, and you can even cut the cost by buying goblin wolf riders, as the wolves are the same, and then you have som goblins to make bases and terrain better looking... Good for your wallet AND for your bitsbox, now that doesn't happen so often!
    -lurking in the shadows of LO.

Officially diagnosed by Tekore
    Melkhior, Necrarch Lord

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Yes, Goblin wolf riders are your best bet I think.

As for hounds of chaos. £7 for 12 pts worth of models is ****ing ridiculous (pardon my French)

Ciao

Stonehambey

Tabletop Terraformer Tzeentch Lord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    109 (x4)

Depends on how bothered you are if they're GW or not. The goblin wolves are good, and there's plenty of models out there by other companies that would look great as warhounds, though they might not necessarily be called warhounds. If you just play games at home or at an independent club then it's fine (as long as everyone knows what all of your models represent. But if you play at a GW store or a GW run club, they will probably object to you using other company's models and most likely not allow you to play there with them.
    "Peace, through superior firepower."

Ealing in Middlesex in London in England in Uk in Europe in North H'sphere in World in U'verse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use goblin wolves. partly because they are cheaper but also because i have a old O+G army that i havent used for 5 years. (Its hacking time!). No one ive played against has had a problem with them (including people who work for GW and at a GW store).

Barracuda101

+ Reply to Thread