The Black Shirt have got it in for me! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Black Shirt have got it in for me!

Chaos Bretheren I have found myself caught between a rock and a hard place. Our local gamesworkshop store has set up a system where each staff member has a special item and if you kill their general you can claim it. They are all varying players and each one seems to have a greater gift per skill level.....if I have confused you I am sorry...

Heres the first Great Weapon but always strikes first and a 4+ward save.....hes putting it on Crom....even though Crom cant be modified he did

Second is a guy who negates all magic items if youre attacking him....hes skaven clan eshin

third is a daemonic legions player playing using a weapon that negates all magic weapons and you cant cast magic on him or shoot...who cares for shooting

4th and most terrible of all these weapons is the NEMESIS CROWN!!!?!!!!

Once per battle one of my units can't move.... Once per battle the army is unbreakable Also has a 2+ ward save and regeneration.....
    whaddya think..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

It sounds like your local GW staffers don't like being able to lose, so they've awarded themselves special rules with no attempt to balance them for other players. I'd look for other people to play with, or request a game against a normal army.

-Koosh
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah... I'm with koosh on this one. find some other people to play with if they aren't giving you some thing crazy like... idk 700 extra points or something....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys I appreciate the advice...especially Koosh you are on the ball but I didnt see this till right about now and I already defeated the guy whose general can't have magic weapons used on him....so I can have that ability with them.....anyways Im going to obliterate another tomorrow because its undivided Chaos vs me Tzeentch..
    Last edited by WarriorPrince; July 4th, 2007 at 05:56.

Koosh for the KooshLord kooshlord's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x3)

Well if you managed to defeat one of them either the rules were more balanced than I thought or your generalship is superb! Power to you!

-Koosh
    Arena of Death Champion: Nexim of the Guldskullz Tribe. Fear my wrath!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey!

Hey Koosh thanks for the responses just to get back to you I beat the other 3 and have there gear.....its a big thing among the fantasy players where I am....so now i have only the black shirt with the nemesis crown to beat butt i have the three other magic items and i wouldn't use them unless i have too and hell probably use his because just as you said some people don't like losing...if anybody has advice on how to beat high elves it would be greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread