Slaanesh Army - New Fantasy Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x1)

Slaanesh Army - New Fantasy Army

I am seeking advice on an all Slaanesh army led by the Keeper of Secrets.

A long while back I brought the Forgeworld Keeper of Secrets model, which in my humble opinion is one of the best models they make. Since then 40K armies have been the order of the day and I am just getting back into giving the Keeper an army to command.

From reading the army book it is clear that Daemonettes will have to feature heavily being the only Daemonic core unit available. So my questions are;

1. How many units of Daemonettes should I field and how many should be in each unit?
    2. Should I take mounted Daemonettes?
    3. What models should I take from the specials section?
    4. What are peoples opinions of Slaanesh Spawns?

I am looking for a 2000 to 3000 point army.

Any advice would be appreciated, to these questions and any other helpful ideas you can give me.

Many thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

I love slaanesh too but I have never been thinking about the keeper of good is he really and why? by the way I like more mounted demonettes than normal....10m is soo freaking cool!!!

+ Reply to Thread