what god shall i collect??? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what god shall i collect???

im new to fantsy and hordes of chaos so u was wondering what god to collect becuase i like daemons and stuff plz hlp:ninja::yes:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

Depends...

Khorne is a blood warrior god. He has no magic and lots of dispel dice. Many of his warriors have frenzy making them awesome in combat.

Tzeentch is the god of magic and trickery. All of his champions are wizards and some of his demons can cast spells.

Nurgle is the god of decay and disease. His champions are tougher then the others.

Slannesh is the god of delights and seduction. He was created by the elves from there twisted pleasures. His/her troops attack fast and have psychology rules.

Which one you go with depends on what you like and what kind of style of army you want.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Go with what appeals to you the most. They all have access to similar units and all get daemons. You can stay undivided if you want to pick and choose from some or all, of course.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread