1500 pts. of Wood Elves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1500 pts. of Wood Elves

Hey all,first thanks for having interest in my list and if you reply to mine i will reply to one of your topics.Here it is:

Characters

Noble
    Eternal Kindred
    Hail of Doom Arrow
    Merciw's Locus

I took a different noble than usual.He has 2 hand weapons with no strength bonuses and Merciw's Locus prevents any strength bonuses on me and the opponent and hail of doom arrow because its just plain good and its funny when they charge the eternal guard unit i say ill stand and shoot(because he is usually in it).

Branchwraith
    Level 1
    Cluster of Radiants
    Lamentation of Despairs

She is a balanced character b/c of magic and attacks the CoR for more dispel dice.I also find in games under 2k the highest leadership is 9 so thats why i chose LoD.

Spellsinger
    Level 2
    Elven Steed
    Calaingor's Stave
    Deepwood Sphere

I have not used this config yet but she is about the tree singing.She also has good movement for the deepwood spheres harming effect.

Core

10 Glade Guard

10 Glade Guard

10 Dryads

5 Glade Riders
    Musician

Special

15 Eternal Guard
    Full Command

3 Tree Kin

7 Wardancers
    Musician

Rare

5 Waywatchers

This list looks like it would do good with 3+ forests.Tell me what you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mike View Post
    Hey all,first thanks for having interest in my list and if you reply to mine i will reply to one of your topics.Here it is:

Characters

Noble
    Eternal Kindred
    Hail of Doom Arrow
    Merciw's Locus

I took a different noble than usual.He has 2 hand weapons with no strength bonuses and Merciw's Locus prevents any strength bonuses on me and the opponent and hail of doom arrow because its just plain good and its funny when they charge the eternal guard unit i say ill stand and shoot(because he is usually in it).

Branchwraith
    Level 1
    Cluster of Radiants
    Lamentation of Despairs

She is a balanced character b/c of magic and attacks the CoR for more dispel dice.I also find in games under 2k the highest leadership is 9 so thats why i chose LoD.

hmmm. I personally don't think the LoD is worth it but your call. I would have gone with the annoyance of nettings or murder of spites.

Spellsinger
    Level 2
    Elven Steed
    Calaingor's Stave
    Deepwood Sphere

Can't have 2 arcance items (apart from dispel scrolls). I would swap the DS for a dispel scroll

I have not used this config yet but she is about the tree singing.She also has good movement for the deepwood spheres harming effect.

Core

10 Glade Guard

10 Glade Guard

10 Dryads

5 Glade Riders
    Musician

Special

15 Eternal Guard
    Full Command

3 Tree Kin

7 Wardancers
    Musician

Rare

5 Waywatchers

This list looks like it would do good with 3+ forests.Tell me what you guys think.
    Looks fine, the EG are a bit small and need a noble with them for their special stubborn ability, a BSB is almost mandatory when taking them, especially since you only have 3 other combat units.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

+ Reply to Thread