Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
with my 1k list looking good i thought id try my hand at the 2k mark
basicly this a a hard hitting list with a good amount of fire supourt, it also has a good amount of magic defense (i play lizzies alot) so that should help keep the slann at bay for a bit.
LA, extra hand weap,GW,
helm of the hunt
basicly this guy it a swiss army knife, he can charge a unit in conjunction with another unit and lend a lot of attacks to the fight, probaly tiping it in my favor (6 S6 attacks anyone?)
It also has the extra hand wep to clear out skinks( i had a bad expriance once with and alter with GW taking on a unit of skinks)
blades of Loec
standard killy noble, might replace with a second alter
2 Dispel scrolls
caddy/ CC killer
6 wild riders
so what do you guys think of the list, its fragile but nasty IMO if i can get into comabt by turn 3 id say ive got a good chance of winning the game, but if i dont i still might be able to pull out a draw with my shooting.:party2:
I have no real problems with that list.
A couple of points though:
1. Your highborn can have the extra handweapon or the greatweapon. Not both.
2. Champs on the dryad units are a liability. The points can be used elsewhere.
3. Branchwraith could use the Annoyance of Netlings.
4. Wardancer champs aren't a great investment either. Leave one though to act as a diverter for your noble.
5. Drop the champ on the wildriders and take a warbanner instead. The extra +1 to combat res is guarranteed.
Mirage Arcana Podcast
The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.