new list - different make - - 2250 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

new list - different make - - 2250

Treeman Ancient cluster of radiants
    Alter noble great weapon, shield, light armor, Helm o’Hunt, Stone of Crystal Mere
    Branchwraith lvl1 Annoyance of Netlings, Pageant of Shrikes
    Spellsinger lvl1 Dispel Scroll, Dispel Scroll
    3x Treekin
    3x Treekin
    6x Wild Riders Musician/Warbanner
    8x Dryads
    8x Dryads
    5x Glade Riders musician
    5x Glade Riders musician
    10x Glade Guard musician
    10x Glade Guard musician
    Great Eagle
    I've got enough points left for another unit of dryads or I could drop a Glad Guard unit and add some wardancers (when i get them built)
    how do you think this would play, it seems to have the same #wounds, but tougher, more protected units. Elves can be squishy sometimes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I like it.

Like you say, it looks harder than some other lists. I am not sure you need 2 units of Glade Riders but it's your army, but still very good.

For the extra points, I would add in wardancers when you get them built. The versatility of the Dances of Loec cannot be understated.

That will be quite a nice, tough list.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    160 (x7)

glade riders are more predictable to me than glade guard. Glade Guard always seem to sit there and shoot and die, but don't really change or effect the game. Yeah people come after them, and sometimes they can work on the shortside of the game as far as fleeing and stuff. But they rarely kill anything (rarely hit anything, and even harder to wound) and the Glade riders are so mobile/versatile, that I've always got something for them to do.

Big change is the extra treekin, these guys are so solid, even when outnumbered and down by 5CR, they seem to be almost stubborn in my games. They'll make enough wounds that I can always get someone there to flank the enemy. I love how stuff bounces off of them.

I played with the pageant the first 2 games and it didn't reallyhave an effect. The last couple of games, I kept thinking, "I wish I had that pageant of shrikes" I think it would work to draw stuff out, and hopefully mangle wizards.

I had a treeman, and he won the game for me last time I played, I figured making him alittle bit better and dropping the wild rider lord (he's cool, but hard to get in the right combat) it makes the treeman better (2x bound treesing, ldshp 9) and makes a tough general.

+ Reply to Thread