750pt list - "Trees and Traps" - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

750pt list - "Trees and Traps"

Hello. I'm toying with low point lists and I was hoping for some comments/suggestions on these two similar lists. I want to get some Trees into my lists because I haven't used them yet. My main concern is whether or not these are too powerful for fun and tactical games. I think they are fine considering my opponents strong opponents ((High Elves, Tomb Kings, and Dwarves).

List 1

Hero:
    Branchwraith: lvl 1, cluster of radiants

Core:
    9 Dryads: Branchnymph
    8 Glade Riders: musician

Rare:
    Treeman

- This list might not be fun against my friend's Tomb Kings as I don't know if he has a counter for the Treeman. Dwarven shooting and High Elf swordsmasters/lions make the Treeman a bad idea rather than a broken choice, I think.

List 2

Hero:
    Branchwraith: lvl 1. cluster of radiants

Core:
    8 Dryads: Branchnymph
    8 Dryads
    8 Glade Riders: musician

Special:
    3 Treekin

- I'm more likely to play this list since it puts fewer eggs into a single basket.

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by Rhoaran; February 8th, 2008 at 03:56.
    "...and thee shall know the Emperor's might when thy enemies fall before thy guns. No crude Orkish blade can pierce thy anointed armor, nor any twisted alien resist the sting of thy sword." ~Major Kaelen Rhodes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

In your second list is that 2 units of dryads? The second core option is very confusing.

Is that meant to be 3 core choices?
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x1)

I've edited it. I was three choices. I don't really like these lists. Here is an all forest spirit one. The riders didn't really fit anyway except to screen and even then I should have had a smaller unit.

Hero:
    Branchwraith: lvl 1, cluster of radiants, AoN

Core:
    8 Dryads: Branchnymph8 Dryads: Branchnymph
    8 Dryads: Branchnymph

Special:
    4 Treekin

I think this fits the spirit better and looks rather nasty.
    "...and thee shall know the Emperor's might when thy enemies fall before thy guns. No crude Orkish blade can pierce thy anointed armor, nor any twisted alien resist the sting of thy sword." ~Major Kaelen Rhodes

+ Reply to Thread