2250 pts Competative Wood Elves (Looking for critiques) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    On the Maiden world called "Earth"
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x2)

2250 pts Competative Wood Elves (Looking for critiques)

There is a tournament coming up next month at my local gaming store and I would like to have a fairly decent chance at winning. I am looking for any and all help.

Lords and Heros
    Treeman Ancient 375 pts
    -Cluster of Radiants, Annoyance of Netlings

Spellsinger 175 pts
    - Dispel Scroll, Powerstone

Spellsinger 175 pts
    - Dispel Scroll, Powerstone

Noble 121 pts
    - Elven Steed, Spear, Light Armor, Hail of Doom Arrow

3x 9 Dryads 108 pts

2x 12 Glade Guard 144 pts

5 Glade Riders 129 pts
    - Musician

4 Warhawk Riders 160 pts

6 Wild Riders 199 pts
    - Standard Bearer w/ War Banner

8 Wardancers 151 pts
    - Musician

Treeman Ancient (see above)

6 Waywatchers 152 pts
    - Shadow Sentinel

Grand Total: 2249 pts

My plan is to leave the 2 groups of Glade Guard behind to hold my table quarters. The Wardancers, Wild Riders and Treeman Ancient go forward to get into close combat whilst the Dryads act as a counter attack or go forward as well. The Glade Riders, Warhawk riders and Waywatchers will pick off stragglers and claim table quarters. The Noble will ride with the Glade Riders whilst the two Spellsinger will go around where they are needed. What do you guys think?

"They say the Darkness consumes you. They don't say what happens after It's done."

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

Looks like a nice list to me. If I was to change anything this is what I would change:

1) Make the noble on the elven steed a wild rider kindred and drop one wild rider to fit him in nicely. Gives him and ward save and other bonuses.

2) Take away the powerstone from one of the spellsingers, and replace with the befuddlement of Mischiefs spite. Gives you another option that your opponent will have to consider dispelling. Or it could be given to the ancient.

3) I would think about champs for the wardancer and wild rider units. Might not end up in, but I would consider it.

There are my thoughts. The list is good as is. I just throw these out for thought.

+ Reply to Thread