1000 point forest spirit - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 point forest spirit

CORE: 300 points
    8 Dryads
    8 Dryads
    8 Dryads (Branch Nymph)

Special Units: 146 points
    5 Wild riders

Heroes:
    Branchwraith (Level 1 Wizard, Cluster of Radiants, Annoyance of Netlings) 160 points
    Noble: (Wild Rider Kindred, Spear of Twilight, Helm of the Hunt, Elven Steed) 178 points
    Spell Singer (Glamourweave Kindred, Elven Steed, Calingor's Stave) 153 points

Rare Unit: Great Eagle 50 points

Total: 987
    Power Dice: 4
    Dispell Dice: 5

First off I know great eagles arn't technically forest spirits, but since I don't really think there is a point to having a full forest spirit army if you can't use drycha. I technically have all of these models (although they are not fully assembled) except I do not have the spell singer or noble. If I wanted to, I could switch the spell singer and noble out for a treeman, but that would leave me with 79 points or something free. Comments and Critique please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually another thing that I could do to work in a treeman would be to drop 1 unit of dryads, the spell singer and then get the treeman which give me 998 points.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Took me awhile to get to this one. First off, the wild rider noble can't have the helm of the hunt. Personally, I think you have to many points in characters. I would drop the wild rider noble for points in other areas. Maybe get a unit of treekin. Or up your mage to level 2 and get a scroll. Maybe give him a unicorn instead of the horse. Other than that all looks good.

Have fun,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread