1250 Woodies Conflict List. 3rd place in State Tourney - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1250 Woodies Conflict List. 3rd place in State Tourney

Hey guys,

Thought I might as well throw in there what I took to Conflict and managed 3rd place with 1 points between 3rd and 2nd and 1 point between 2nd and 1st.

Heroes-----

Standard Alter Noble --- 158

Scroll Caddy ----- 140

Level 1 Brancy - CoR ----- 140

Core--------

10x Glade Guard --- 120

9x Dryads, Nymph ---- 120

5x Glade Riders, Mu ----- 129

Special-------

8x Wardancers, Champion ----- 158

Rare ------

Treeman ----- 285

TOTAL = 1250

General Strategy was to place free woods as close to the middle as possible and a little to the side. My archers would occupy the open side of the terrain (their goal to advance until short range then retreat slowly) and I would then deploy either Dryads or Cavalry. Cavalry were usually march blocking or harassing the enemy's best units and baiting them. Treeman was usually inside the forest turn 1 and runs out turn 2 to be in comnat by turn 3 or sometimes depending on what the enemy is playing with I leave enough for treeman to see outside for a charge if the enemy opens up flanks. HoDA usually first, sometimes second turn then into combat.

I got enough magic off and move alot of trees each game. 2x treesinging and a bound spell is ample to get at least 1 off. Anyway... enough about how I played. This was just my list. I was voted by a couple people Great army and nobody gave me cheesy/overpowered composition. Small model count - I know. I played a Skaven guy - he had over 130+ models... didn't stop me getting a massacre tho haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Congrats on the strong placing.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread