2250 Tournament with comp - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250 Tournament with comp

The first I wanna say that the tournament is with some scenarios and have this comp (you should have 15-25 comp) the comp list is here. http://atlantis.sverok.net/WPS/RT_WPS_Comp.pdf

If you just look at the list it will look a little bit odd but if you check the comp you will see that many wirde things like a Branchwraiththat isent lvl 1 and without ACoR or so many Eternal Gurds gives lots of comp. with that said I hope you understand

Alter Highborn with GW, LA armour, Enchanted shield, Bow of Loren, Arcane Bodkins, Glamourweave
    Nobel with ligtht armour, shield, the dawnspear, Gwytherc’c Horn
    Spellsinger lvl 1 with Dispell scroll, the deepwood sphere
    Branchwraith with An annoyance of Netlings,

3*10 Glade Gurds
    24 Eternal Gurds full command
    5 Glade Riders mus
    Treeman
    2*7 Wardancer ch, mus
    2*8 Dryads ch

this list have a comp of 19 and
    Dispell dice : 3 st + scroll
    Powerstone: 3 st + Treesinging

So please give some coments

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

For a combat list like this, I think you need to bite the bullet and make your noble a BSB. I think it would improve your chances dramatically. To gets some points back, change one of your glade guard units into a unit of scouts. I would also try to free up a few points to get a great eagle. Dropping the command on the wardancers and losing a couple eternal guard should get you there.

Good luck,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I agree that a BSB would make a big diffrence but then I need to lose the treeman and Im very found of him but I think this is how I have to do it. I'm a bit worried about the eagle sice I'm not that good with flyers or shall I say that they always get killed by arrows any good tip exept how to keep the alive exept "hide them all the time from shooters..." thx you can always realy on SirKently he answers in 10 h

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Why would you need to lose the treeman. With the comp score, you just lose another point. Like I said, make it up by getting some scouts. You might drop to a 17 or 18, but that isn't too bad.

SirKently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah thats true if I just change the nobel for BSB I get comp 18 instead of 19 and that isent that big diffrens how do you think I shall equip him ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

How you have him equipped currently wouldn't be bad. Then there is the old stand by, oaken armour. Amaranthine brooch and the horn is another option. Personally, I would probably go with the oaken armour, but the others are good too.

SirKently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah thats true but like you suggest I think I need som save on him Amaranthine brooch and the horn is good... I havent played with a BSB are you alowd to that a ligth armor on a BSB?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

Light armour yes, shield no. And he doesn't have a bow.

SirKently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

correct me if im wrong but it looks to me that you have an alter as your general and i didnt think alter kins could be the army general

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by elordan View Post
    correct me if im wrong but it looks to me that you have an alter as your general and i didnt think alter kins could be the army general
    In this case, the noble would be the general. The general has to be a character with the highest leadership, who is allowed to be the general. In this case, that is the noble.

SirKently

+ Reply to Thread