2000 All Shooting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

20 (x1)

2000 All Shooting

Want to try out an all shooting list - first attempt at WE...are these lists competitive in non-tournament play?

Lord, Bow of Loren, Arcane Bodkins, Enchanted Shield, Glamourweave, Eagle, LA, spear - 301 pts

Alter Noble, Pageant, Hunter's talon, LA, great weapon, shield - 158 pts

Alter Noble, HoDA, HotH, LA, GW, shield - 158 pts

Spellsinger, 2x scroll - 140 pts

3x (10) glade guard - 360 pts

2x (5) glade guard scouts - 170 pts

2x (6) glade riders w/ musician - 306 pts

2x (5) waywatchers - 240 pts

(4) Warhawk Riders - 160 pts

1993 pts

Generally we play with 5 or 6 pieces of terrain including usually 2 or 3 woods so I should have terrain for the scouts. Basically I will try and avoid combat at all times and do points denial and whittle down my opponent shooting. Main opponents are WoC (50/50 footsloggers vs. all cav) and DE. I know i'm light on magic defense but I'm hoping to hold it off a turn or two and snipe the mages with the noble.

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

The sniper noble is fairly unreliable. I would drop him and add another scroll caddy. I would also drop the glade riders down to 5 and add a waywatcher to each unit. I would probably drop a unit of scouts as well, and add in a couple more warhawks, and split them up into two units of 3.

Good luck,
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread