<2000 2250 heavy combat list Kings Tournament - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member slann-o-engine-eo's Avatar
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

2250 heavy combat list Kings Tournament

My elven king: 568
    light armor
    enchanted shield
    amarathine brooch
    annoyance of netlings
    spear of twilight
    green dragon

My princess:152
    2 dispell scrolls

My prince:
    alter noble
    light armor
    hail of doom
    helm of the hunter

The bodyguard:
    7 wardancers xxx
    7 wardancers xxx

The wild host:
    8 dryads
    8 dryads
    8 dryads

5 wild riders musician
    5 wild riders muscian

My list for this tournament revolves around low costing units and lots of terrain because my gaming group always has about 5-6 peaces on the boards so lots of room to move around and not be noticed

I did not include a battle-standard bearer because im pretty good at picking out my combats without hesitating for another round of combat and the units are so low costing that most of them are spent after one round of combat.

I usualy play pretty fast moving and I try to avoid combat actualy till a couple turns into the game where as I try to pick out whats going to happen and then hope for the best and usualy I get my way as my opponants get annoyed when I run away from everything for the first two or tree turns.

cut it up and tell me what ya think I need some response befor this weekend

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

Not much room to move around in this list. And you won't be doing much running away as nothing other than your characters can flee a charge. I think I would drop a unit of wild riders, as you aren't much on speed here anyway, and up the unit left to 6. And get a warbanner if possible. Then swap a unit of dryads for some glade riders so you do have a bait unit.

But the list is still fairly good as is.

Good luck,
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread