<3000 2500 for a Tournament on August 7th - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

2500 for a Tournament on August 7th

So I really want a stone thrower. I played against a Doom Diver today and man, that sucker killed 20 Glade Guard and 4 Glade Riders in three turns. That darned Orcs kid never rolled higher then a 2 on his artillery dice and a never less then a 3 on the d3 movement. It was horrible.

So here's my list

Lvl 4 Life Spellweaver
    -Divination Orb

Arahan & Naestra (Special Characters are allowed I'm pretty sure)

-Asyendi's Bow, Hail of Doom Arrow, Light Armor

Alter Noble
    -Additional Hand Weapon, Shield, Light Armor, Potion of Strength, Helm of the Hunt, Potion of Foolheartiness

-A Cluster of Radiance, An Annoyance of Netlings

11 Glade Guard (Spellweaver here)
    -Full Command

11 Glade Guard
    -Musician, Standard Bearer

8 Dryads (Branchwraith here)
    -Branch Nymph

2x 8 Dryads

7 Scouts (BsB here)

6 Treekin

2 Great Eagles

Treeman, well Treyad ^^ (Asrai.org &bull; View topic - Treyad)

I was thinking I could maybe forgo the makeshift stone thrower and 2 Scouts and replacing them with:
    -Bow of Loren, Arcane Bodkins, Spear, Light Armor, Enchanted Shield, Elven Steed

5 Glade Riders

Some 5 point trinket

Suggestions and Comments?

Last edited by Temujin Khan; July 24th, 2010 at 04:05. Reason: I do math good
    "My Word is Iron"
    "Show me your Friends, and I'll show you your Future"

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

494 (x8)

I would drop the orb and replace it with the wand of wych elm. I don't think statistically the orb even at the lower cost is worth it.

I don't think the alter noble really serves a purpose, so I would use the points for troops.. I also prefer the armour of destiny on the BSB to help keep him alive, though the HoD is nice to have in the army.

For your units, I am not a fan of the scouts. And you can't use them to scout if you are going to put a character in them. I would try to get a couple more treekin, and a musician for the glade riders.

Good luck,
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread