<2000 2000 pts. looking for tips. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pts. looking for tips.

So i'm going through my lsits and try to convert them to 8th edition. so i'm thinking of going for something like this:

Lords:

SpellWeaver lvl 4 - 275
    -Divination Orb

Heroes

Waywatcher kindred - 105
    - Hail of Doom Arrow

Core:

Glade Guard X10 - 120
    Glade Guard X10 - 120
    Glade Guard X10 - 120

Dryads X12 - 144
    Dryads X12 - 144

Special:

Wardancers X10 - 180

Tree Kin X6 - 390

Rare:

Treeman - 215

Waywatchers X6 - 144

That leaves me with 1957 pts. I'm thinking about maybe removing 2 tree kin a waywatcher and the divination orb and try to make another hero with the moonstone of hidden ways to teleport my wardancers. Played well against both deamons and skaven by having the waywatchers harass him at the start and then teleporting my dancers over to crush his rear and hammer and anvil him between my dryads, dancers and large trees.

But any thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x6)

Drop the orb and Add a Wand of Wych Elm to that Weaver. I wouldn't drop a Way Watcher, but rather try and add another one because 7 seems to be the way to go, however it may be worth the points. From what I understand, War Dancers are better in smaller groups now for running in to flanks and what not because they don't get any bonus from having more ranks. Also, I think you need more Tree Kin (though points may prevent this) and less dryads per unit. Also, You should have at least 1 standard for Blood and Glory and your GG should have musicians.

Split the WD into two units of 5 and the dryads into 3 units of 8. Drop the Div Orb and a Way Watcher and Add a wand of Wych Elm to the Weaver. Add musicians to the GG and full comand to one (Banner/music/Lord Bowman) and stick the Weaver there.

That will put you at 1999.

That's what I'd do. =D
    40k: Silver Angels of Our Martyred Lady 7/2/3 - Daemons of the Great Squiggle! 3/1/0
    Fantasy: Windhost of Athel'Loren 2/0/0 - Daemons of Another Great Squiggle! 0/0/0
    Warmahordes: Legion of Everblight (Absylonia)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

I agree with getting the wand of wych elm. I would also drop one unit of dryads and get a couple more treekin. Remove the waywatcher kindred from the noble, and make him a BSB.

Good luck,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread