<2000 1000 point Adepticon Team list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000 point Adepticon Team list

So my friend and I are going to be participating in this team tournament. No Lords are allowed and each army must have a general and can have a BSB. No special Characters.

So I'm teamed up with Warriors of Chaos.

This means he's going to handle the close combats and I'm going to shoot everything to death. This being the case, here's my list.

Lvl 2 Spellsinger
    -Hail of Doom Arrow

Under the desperate allies page, it says that power dice have to be evenly split. Wether this means that if I have no magic casters or not I have no idea. If it isn't split if I have no wizards, then this guy will become a Clusterwraith

3x 10 Glade Guard
    -Musician, Standard Bearer

The Banners are because I don't know which missions will be played, and I don't want an auto loss to the break point scenario.

14 Glade Guard
    -Musician, Standard Bearer, Banner of the Eternal Flame

Anti Hellpits/Hydras you know there will be

2 Great Eagles

Will hopefully let me shoot more/get rid of warmachines that go after the warriors

6 Waywatchers

Some of my favorite models/same as the eagles

So I know for sure he's bringing some Warriors and a magicy hero. So I'm guessing we will have all phases covered pretty well.

Thoughts and opinions would be much appreciated.

"My Word is Iron"
    "Show me your Friends, and I'll show you your Future"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see where you are coming from with the magic phase - however, a lv2 spellsinger still kinda sucks. Id be tempted to get yourself a Noble to fire that HoD arrow, you could give him helm of the HoD and a sword of might and stick him in to defend a GG unit. Branchwraith is an OK idea - but you loose HoD which is SO powerful in 1000 pt battles.

2 Eagles wont do much for you, but aslong as ur mate has the Mele - You could perhaps get some War dancers? 5 of these guys do wonders at protecting your Glade guard.
    - Wood Elves + Orcs & Goblins since 2009 -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess on average I would be getting around 3 power dice a turn. Maybe we should just forgo magic entirely. I think instead of wardancers Dryads would be better. Just that everything the enemy has to face in close combat is at least S4 all the time.
    "My Word is Iron"
    "Show me your Friends, and I'll show you your Future"

+ Reply to Thread