Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Lv.4 Life Weaver 335pts
-Wand Of Wychelm
-annoyance of netlings
10 Glade Guard 144pts
10 Glade Guard 169pts
-Banner Of Springtide
3 Treekin 195pts
3 Treekin 195pts
5 Wildriders 211pts
So my questions are how well will this actually work? Should i condense the treekin into one unit of 6? Should I downgrade my Life Weaver and drop the magic banners for another hero?
Pretty much what Sirkently said. Generally speaking, you don't want champs on your units because it will actually protect their characters. 90% of the other champs in the game will out fight ours with little effort and the other 10% might be on equal footing, so why even bother when you can focus as many attacks as you can on their characters. An Eagle is a fantastic choice to help compliment the Riders and take out anything that might be hiding in their back field or fowl (get it?) charges. It's an effective model that is worth a whopping 50vp when it dies making it an amazing throwaway unit, something we all but lack.
This list should work pretty well. I know I've used just one unit of 3 treekin up to 1500 points and they've pulled their weight, so two should do very well. I would use them to protect your archers. If you opponent wants the archers, he'll have to make sure he can withstand getting flanked by trees. If he keep shooting your trees, pepper him with arrows and heal the trees. It's worked wonders for me.
40k: Silver Angels of Our Martyred Lady 7/2/3 - Daemons of the Great Squiggle! 3/1/0
Fantasy: Windhost of Athel'Loren 2/0/0 - Daemons of Another Great Squiggle! 0/0/0
Warmahordes: Legion of Everblight (Absylonia)