Wood Elves [2000] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Wood Elves [2000]

My first attempt at a Wood Elf list.

Spellweaver- 300 pts
    4th lvl
    2 dispel scrolls

Noble- 128 pts
    Scout, light armor, xtra hand weap, shield
    Hail of Doom Arrow

Noble- 108 pts
    light armor, shield, great weapon

Branchwraith- 140 pts
    1st lvl
    murder of spites

2x 10 Glade Guard- 240 pts

2x 5 Scouts- 182 pts

5 Glade Riders- 129 pts

11 Dryads- 132 pts

16 Eternal Guard- 222 pts
    Full Command

3 Treekin- 195 pts

7 Waywatchers- 168 pts

Great Eagle- 50 pts

Plenty of disruption (too much?), so your opponent isn't marching anywhere fast.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

I think the list is solid. I've had good success with both a spellweaver and a scouting noble in possession of the hail of doom. And an alter used well should sow confusion and a bit of mayhem. Your last hero, a branchwraith, is one of my favorites, especially when backed up by dryads.

Two units of glade guard should mete out severe punishment before you engage the enemy. The scouts might be stronger with the banner of saemrath, but finding the points would be tough.

I've had less success with Glade Riders, but I think it's just me learning to use them that's causing their poor showings.

Treekin are another favorite. Rock solid and capable of causing many wounds, these guys can take on anything.

And the eagle will threaten lone models and war machines. Are you using the model from the High Elf line?

Anyhow, I like the list, including the waywatchers, and would minor stylistic changes only to suit my own fluffy idea of the army.

+ Reply to Thread