1000pt 1st WE list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

1000pt 1st WE list

I just started looking at warhammer fantasy and like the Wood Elf models, i've only purchased the noble so far, so i was wondering if this list would be a good one to start buying models to fill.

Noble - Longbow, 2nd weapon, Light armor
    Hail of Doom Arrow
    Helm of Hunt

Dryads - 8

Glade Guard - 15

Glade Guard - 15

Glade Riders - 6 Spear

Glade Riders - 6 Spear

Waywatchers - 5

Total - 995

Let me know what you think, and i'm kinda partial to Waywatchers so i would like to keep them in the list.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

With this list, you have one unit meant for combat. I don't think you can win a game with only missile fire, which is what all but that unit of dryads is really good for. The Glade Riders can win against skirmishers but never against ranked units. Plus, to be honest, I don't think it's fun to play with or against, but that's just my opinion. It was like my friend's Clan Eshin army, the Storm of Chaos one, where it was a bunch of skirmishing rats and some assassins.

I'd drop GG to 10 each. Then I'd drop one if not both of the GR units. And I'd drop the WWs. I just don't think they're that good after playing with them. I'd use freed up points for more dryads and then another combat unit, like wild rideres or wardancers.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread