1000 point list. need input - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1000 point list. need input

Hi guys. Just to get it out there, i am limited on models. i have a bunch of glade riders, glade guard, and dryads. Im looking to make an army out of core troops for 1000 points.

1000 pts

Branchwrait 1st lvl CoR-140
    3x8 Dryad
    2x5 Glade Riders
    2x10 Glade Guard
    5 Scout

I'm 3 points over, hopefull no one will mind...

I was going to give the glade riders musicians and the dryads chamions, but i decided a unit of scouts was probably more useful. I'm looking to expand with a unit wild riders, some wardancers, some more spellcasting, and just maybe eternal guard or anvil and hammer. Tips, comments concerns ?:yes:

Its really those Buddhists we have to watch out for.

2. Remove Advertisements

Toronto, Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

30 (x1)

Its a nice looking list.

I would drop the 1st level from the branchwraith since you don't need the 4th dispel die and 2 power dice won't be enough to get any spells through.

With that 50 points you can give her the Murder of Spites or Pageant of Shrikes and the glade riders their much needed musicians.

EG are awesome but only really come into their own in bigger games.

+ Reply to Thread