Paint Schemes - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What season is your Wood Elves based on?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring/Summer

1 50.00%
  • Autumn

1 50.00%
  • Winter

0 0%
Closed Thread

Thread: Paint Schemes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paint Schemes

Currently, I play Ogre Kingdoms for Warhammer Fantasy. I'm interested in starting another army. I wanted to play something different from what I play now, and I'm pretty sure that Wood Elves is about as different as I can get. Looking over the Wood Elves models, I'm seeing them painted in forest and leaf colors. I remember them mentioning about painting them in different colors to represent different seasons. Personally, I'm leaning towards painting them in Autumn colors. But, what colors did you guys paint yours? I'm just curious what other people have done.

Discount sushi isn't just a bargain, it's an adventure

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

I painted mine in a Summer colour scheme. I really wish I had gone Autumn sometimes though. They look really good on the table.

A couple of the guys have got really nice Winter theme armies painted to a really good standard.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cyric the Mad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    706 (x8)

Sorry, sir, but there is a currently-active open thread and poll almost identical to this one. Here's a LINK to it (Wood Elf Color Schemes).

I'm going to close this thread in the interests of keeping things tidy. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Closed Thread