Skaw + Bear = Beast - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skaw + Bear = Beast

Hey ,just thought I'd share something I just noticed.

Since Skaw only takes a hero slot, its not crazy to consider taking him and a spellweaver in a game without it being a massive game. Anyways, assuming you can get it off, Bears Anger would really make him quite the tank, 10 strength 6 attacks, though I'm not sure if the hawks would get the strength bonus. Plus the added toughness would help to make up for his lack of armor. All this would make him a mean, green, wizard/warmachine/small unit killing machine.

Wow two posts about special characters, wierd, I must remember to post about something more mundane.

Peace

Hitokiri

Aku Soku Zan - Swift Death To Evil

I am the Bringer of Torment, the Ender of All, all shall fall befo - oohh look, Cake!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

You could use that tactic with a lvl3 weaver, saving you some points.

Another good use for that spell is to use it on e BW. they suddenly become stronger than a Treeman;?.

Really good tactic though. One problem is that the dice love to Miscast on this specific spell for some reason. This happened a while back. I tried to get it off on Drycha (being an allied 7 Knights scenario), my Wizard Miscasted, and lost the spell Turn 1. Another thing is that your opponent will wise up to it, so don't be surprised if he uses all means possible to dispel it.

And yes, the Hawks would be affected by the strength bonus. They are extra attacks for Skaw himself.

-AFG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

What does BW mean?

Another good use for that spell is to use it on e BW. they suddenly become stronger than a Treeman
    Why use science and education when ignorance and superstition will work just as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

Branchwraith.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x3)

Thank you Skarsgard. I'm still learning, but I hope I am getting better.
    Why use science and education when ignorance and superstition will work just as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

That's OK mate. We can get caught up with our abbreviations and they can make it a little harder than it has to be.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

OK= Okay.

More seriously, you'll cotton on to what it all means soon enough. I wouldn't mind a thread with all race-relevant abbreviations (why is that word so long?). It could also serve as a definitive list as to what elements of Netspeak are allowed.

-AFG

+ Reply to Thread