a little help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a little help

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

a little help

Trying to get a mate into fantasy so getting him to use one of my armies against another friend in a simple border patrol game, see i generally play chaos and dont wana make him use them as they dont have participate in all phases of the game *shooting etc* so want him to use my woodelves, im not experienced with them and all i have is the battalion, noble and wardancers squad.
    so what i was wondering is if this could make a fairly effective border patrol force and if so what stuff i would actually use to get him into how to play the game.
    Thanks in advance

Last edited by LordNgrak; February 4th, 2008 at 19:21.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

For a smaller game that is indeed enough. You get enough Glade Guard and a decent number of dryads. I would use the GG, Dryads, Wardancers, a Noble, and maybe use some of the GG as scouts? I don't know what point value you are going for, but he can go without magic in ~1k. (If you are really going for the all parts of the game, throw in a branchwraith upgraded to level one mage.) W.E. excel in smaller games so it will be easy to get into the game. Hope this helps. 8Y
    Armies: Wood Elves, High Elves
    Warbands Campaign 07: 1st
    San Antonio Alamo GT

+ Reply to Thread