How do I get a Glamorweave Spelsinger? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get a Glamorweave Spelsinger?

I have been looking everywhere and I an unable to find the following 2 models, a glamorweave spell singer on a horse and a Hero type dryad. I cannot seem to find anything that models them or makes them! HELP!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    284 (x5)

well it's easy those models don't exsist. You will have to make them yourself using normale models and adding to it. Dryad champion put him on a bit higher bases and give him some extra branches to make him stand out maybe a different colour and you are done. For a Mounted Spellsinger I would get a spellsinger model and some gladeguard and jsut cut the top half and glue it on the gladrider botum add some greenstuff and you got yourself a monted spellsinger hope this helps.

Cheers Jayz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Reaper has some models and some others that would make easy conversions.

One solution is to have the singer/weaver on the ground, standing next to a unicorn. A 40mm base gives enough room for that.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at the reaper minitures. They had a really nice Dryad, a female comming out of the tree. That would be a neat branchwrath. As for the glamorweave sorceress do you think the 32 points is worth the mount, the 6+ armor save and the 5+ ward save and the 9 movement?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

There used to be models for this. A long time ago I bought a mage on a steed. I also bought a brettonian unicorn to put the mage on. You might be able to find them on ebay or some other resale sight.

For the hero dryad I use drycha. I think she is still available. Or just take a normal dryad and paint it a different colour than the rest. Maybe add a few branches, and some spites to the base so she stands out a little.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drycha is still avaliable. The biggest question now is it worth in a 1k army a mage on a unicorn? Or even a steed for that matter.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetahfurry View Post
    Drycha is still avaliable. The biggest question now is it worth in a 1k army a mage on a unicorn? Or even a steed for that matter.
    Mage on a unicorn, No. On a steed, possible but not likely.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the brettonnian Fey Enchantress as a spellsinger/weaver on a unicorn. She looks just like an elf anyway. I actually use the on-foot damsel as a spellsinger too because i like the model. As for a branchwraith there are a million things you can do. Drycha is certainly a possibility but you can use bitz from all different wood elf things. I have a guy with a combination of dryad, glade rider, and glade guard stuff (lots of branches). He has a converted staff to signify he is a wizard. Basically he has to just stand out a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidVC04 View Post
    Reaper has some models and some others that would make easy conversions.

One solution is to have the singer/weaver on the ground, standing next to a unicorn. A 40mm base gives enough room for that.
    The unicorn requires a 50mm base. I also bought the Fey Enchantress from Bretonnia and I think it works perfectly without any mods.

I found on Ebay an old GW wood elf mage pack that had a mounted mage (with the big ugly staff the size of a barn) and a mage on foot. Since I rarely use a mounted mage, it works well for the rare occasion that I do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used female centaurs for my glamourweave spellweavers. Reaper do some nice ones

+ Reply to Thread