VS warriors of chaos ): - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VS warriors of chaos ):

I've played warriors before, and I completly massacured them. Too bad I was playing a noob and im a complete failure for that :p
    Now im actully getting a chance to play them in 2300 for the battle board. I know he uses wulfrick and alot of maurders. So I need advice. :ike what should I take. cause theres barley ay WoC players in my store. All I need to do is draw. Thanks Guys.

Last edited by Skarsgard; February 13th, 2009 at 22:26. Reason: Captials.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

If he uses lots of marauders then at least you shooting will help.

Marauders are quite cheap so he can probably make either a huge army or have some very hard characters.

Recommendations.

Kill the fast stuff first.
    Make the marauders take panic checks.
    Have some wardancers and dryads sitting back to cover wulfric.
    Mirage Arcana Podcast
    The "A Smart Player Will..." theory is a complete paradox. If we make an assumption that everything we do is outsmarted, then theoretically we can never win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bro.

Ok so for my list i was thinking mabey orion. cause he could put a big beatin on chaos.

espicaly the all maurders at ld7. cause i cause terror. i can shoot. and he dosent have

that much shooting and magic to hurt me. so if i take orion and a branchwraith or an

alter nobel and a lv1 scrool caddy i could hold up magic cause orion gives me 2 extra

DD. so 5 DD and 2 scrools is eough.

what do you think about that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    76 (x2)

I just used orion tonight, and he is a goat.
    I took a WoC player to school the day before, my list is posted on the army list board.
    Basically, lots of shooting, lots of marchblockers.

chaos is slow, and unmanuverable. Maraders are great to shoot at, they can be marked for -1 to hit, but that won't stop us.
    take a treeman, scroll cady and wraith cady, for 3 signing attempts. you should be able to get 1off a turn. Do not go higher than level 1 caster or try anything but treesigning; the black tounge will nuke your mage if you do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok im going to make a list but should i give orion dogs or not?
    fwi if i give him dogs he cant join any wild riders.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    76 (x2)

Again, it is not a reccomended choice. However, you are correct in that if you bring dogs, he must be on his own.

Between the two, I think in a unit of wildriders has a slight advantage. Chaos has no shooting, so the extra wounds from the dogs are useless. Wildriders, however, will give him Magic Resistence of 1 and Provide a standard for +1 Combat Res, or prefferably the warbanner for +2 CR.

But you are honestly better off taking an alter highborn with the bow of loren and arcane bodkins. It is far cheaper and will do about the same thing. kill a few knights in each shooting phase, hit with STR 6 on the charge with 5 attacks insted of 6, or 6 if you give him the helm of the hunt. The only thing you will be missing out on is the +2 Dispel Dice, but with the points and hero slot you are saving, you can bring a Caddy.

This is the list I brought against WoC. It wiped them out on turn 4 or 5, and my only casualty was the waywatchers. (i did change the waywatcher noble to a alter noble)
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...gn-vs-woc.html (2k campaign vs WoC)
    Last edited by talismanictattoo; February 14th, 2009 at 17:25. Reason: Adding Link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanks mr.tatto (:
    and yes i was thinking a alter highborn. I might do that.

+ Reply to Thread