Scarloc and his Kindred - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarloc and his Kindred

So i was rereading my wood elf book fluff and i keep hearing about this Scarloc guy. I asked my friend his has been playing warhammer for years and he was telling me all this stuff about Scarloc's kindred and the Dogs of War regiment and all that fun stuff. Does anyone know where I can get some fluff on this guy. I mean he is one of 3 people to kill Cyanathair, the corrupter.

So what gives?! Why isnt he a special character and why cant i find anything on him. any help?

Midvalley

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    539 (x8)

Did a little research:
    Earlier post on this (Scarloc's Elves)
    So it would seem that, if you want to use him, you're going to have to find his old dogs of war rules or make some yourself.

And as ever, wikipedia is your friend:

* Scarloc

Scarloc is a champion to the Asrai. He is known for his skill with the bow and his stealthy abilities. He is also the leader of the masterful scouts. In Imperial year 2007 he and his scouts slew Morghur, or Cyanathair, Child of Chaos, by piercing him with a hundred arrows.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood_Elves_(Warhammer)

Here is his model:
    Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
    Voor alle nederlanders:
    The Dutch Legion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread