Dragon Lord set-up - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

47 (x1)

Dragon Lord set-up

does anyone use a WE dragon Lord? If so how do you tool him up, and more importantly how do you set up the rest of the army?

I've been thinking along these lines

Forest Dragon, Stone of the crystal mere, spear of twilight, helm of the hunt

As for the rest of the list I've been thinking of something quick moving with some shooting support, a couple of units of glade guard, some glade riders, wild riders and perhaps a moonstoning wardancer noble with a unit of dancers.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

29 (x1)

There are a tremendous number of recent threads on this topic; I'd recommend looking there. There's a lot of viable dragon rider setups, and a lot depends on what you think you'll be facing.

The best rule of thumb to remember is that the rider is the weak link, so when in doubt focus on protecting him more than protecting the dragon -- especially against non-cannon shooting.

A couple of threads to start with:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...justified.html (Highborn, Dragon, Loren, Bodkins - Justified?)

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...-highborn.html (Everything you have ever wanted to know about shooting and your Dragon Highborn)
    Last edited by swarmofseals; July 28th, 2009 at 18:30.

+ Reply to Thread