Help A New Player Out!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help A New Player Out!!!

Hey guys! Today I finally brought up the courage to start investing money into Wood Elves so I bought their army book and battalion and currently am building all my new elvish models. The only armies I have done in the Warhammer world are Tyranids and have been into them for over 2 years now, so I thought a change is worth trying out. I have NEVER played a Warhammer Fantasy game and will have my first 1000 point one this Friday against Warriors of Chaos.

So, I am just asking ALL you guys to help a new Wood Elves player out and get adjusted to the way they work and everything. Just post any helpful advice like what is useful and what obviously isn't, any cool tactics, any balanced stuff or any cheesy stuff. All I am asking is to just pile a whole bunch of info in on this thread so I can get more comfortable with what I will be playing with very soon.

Thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should read the entire Tactic posted here on Librarium about the Wood Elves, it will help you to get to know all about tactics and common builds. It should also give you a feel for what you might want to get for your army next.

But the best thing to do is to start using them in friendly games. See what works well for your play style and what doesn't.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Here is a link to the tactica. Have a look through, and then you can ask for any other information or clarifications that you need.

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...06-2010-a.html (LO Wood Elves Tactica: 2006 - 2010)

Welcome to the forest,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread