New sorceress and god-avatar minis - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New sorceress and god-avatar minis

Hello everyone,
    Please allow me to introduce Syl-Iriah, the Spirit of the Woods, from Raging Heroes.
    Syl-Iriah embodies the forces and magic powers of the forest and, with her unique silhouette, she does stand out on the battlefield...

She comes in two versions and with accessories:

- Legendary Syl-Iriah is perfect to represent the avatar of a goddess character or to be used as a count-as for any large monster/creature in your army. She towers above the battlefield 170mm high and can fit on a 40x40mm base.

- Heroic Syl-Iriah is certainly the most impressive character to lead a footmen unit. She can be used as a sorceress or as any supernatural warrior. Standing 100mm tall and fitting on a 20x20mm base, she can also make a very elegant and striking general.
    Renew

- Both versions come with three left and three right arms that hold two swords, a lance, a magical staff, a harp, and a bow.

Here's a peak at both of them:

How do you think you might want to use them in your armies?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to use this model. But in my area all models have to be GW models or conversions of GW models

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always found that a lame rule. I understand GW want to sell their stuff but gameswise I like different options. I'm glad we are not using these rules in my zone. Models look cool though.

+ Reply to Thread